Experienced Equity Research Analyst (m/f/x)
- Frankfurt, Hamburg
- Investment Banking
Hauck Aufhäuser Investment Banking is a fast growing stock broker in Europe and recognized the leader for German Small and Mid Caps. Covering a broad universe of some 140 stocks with a focus on TecDax, MDAX and SDAX, our equity research is recognized for its quality, speed and passion. That's why many of the leading asset managers, hedge funds and family offices across Europe and the USA refer to us for stock-picking advice and ECM deal opportunities from our vast network. What started as a four-man-shop in 2009 in Hamburg is now a 60+ employee business with offices in London, Paris, Frankfurt, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Munich, and Zurich - and we have ambitious plans to keep growing!
So if you eat, sleep and breathe equities as much as we do, we are looking for curious individuals with a genuine passion for capital markets and companies.
While being a team player and having a hands-on mentality goes without saying, we always look at the person behind the CV. Want to learn more – get in touch now!
- Create and maintaining financial and valuation models
- Write timely, creative and commercial research reports in English where you articulate a fact & data-supported opinion on your stocks to be published to the investment community
- Devise and perform your own primary research methods, keeping abreast of trends in the sectors your cover and sentiment in the market
- Maintain constant coverage of industry-related news, trends, and developments
- Build relationships with management and the investor relations teams of your portfolio companies
- Interact with institutional investors to pitch investment ideas, inform on latest developments as well as respond to requests for models and ad-hoc analysis
- Represent our firm at conferences/events and help building our brand and develop business relationships
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Financial Engineering, Statistics, or Econometrics with strong academic track record•CFA is a plus
- Fluency in German and English, additional language preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Over 2 years of full-time professional experience in equity research
- Work in an exciting industry and within a fast growing investment bank which has kept its start-up character
- A dynamic team with flat hierarchies that truly works together in order to realize opportunities in the equity market
- High responsibility for your own cluster from day one including the selection of appropriate coverage candidates and the marketing of investment ideas to our sales team and institutional clients
- A strong monetary incentive, based on your performance
Then apply online! Your contact person:
Tel: +49 69 2161 1478